The BCX Token
BCX is the native token of BlockX used for governance, staking, and gas fee payments that has an initial supply of 600 million.
BCX will be used for all the features within BlockX that include:
- Gas fees for creating smart contracts
- Gas fees for transferring assets from and to the EVM
- Gas fees for transacting with the smart contracts created inside the EVM
- Inflation rewards to Validators and Delegators
- Acting as an incentive for developers who will be creating dApps on the Oxygen Network.