The BCX Token
BCX is the native token of BlockX used for governance, staking, and gas fee payments that has an initial supply of 1 billion.
BCX will be used for all the features within BlockX that include:
- Gas fees for creating smart contracts
- Gas fees for transferring assets from and to the EVM
- Gas fees for transacting with the smart contracts created inside the EVM
- Inflation rewards to Validators and Delegators
- Acting as an incentive for developers who will be creating dApps on the Oxygen Network.