Comment on page
Here are some production-grade modules that can be used in BlockX applications, along with their respective documentation:
- claims - Rewards status and claiming process for the mainnet release.
- epochs - Executes custom state transitions every period (aka epoch).
- erc20 - Trustless, on-chain bidirectional internal conversion of tokens between the BlockX EVM and Cosmos runtimes.
- evm - Smart Contract deployment and execution on Cosmos
- feemarket - Fee market implementation based on the EIP1559 specification.
- feesplit - Split EVM transaction fees between block proposer and smart contract developers.
- incentives - Incentivize user interaction with governance-approved smart contracts.
- inflation - Mint tokens and allocate them to staking rewards, usage incentives and community pool.
- vesting - Vesting accounts with lockup and clawback capabilities.