BlockX Network is a Layer 1 Ethereum alternative blockchain that offers multi-chain operability, an off-chain oracle infrastructure, and enables sovereign digital identity for the next-gen of Web3.
The BlockX ecosystem is built to utilize the Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm which helps it to process and verify transactions instantly while helping dApps scale seamlessly.
Additionally, BlockX can be deployed by organizations in the traditional financial sector looking to transition to the blockchain. The list of these sectors includes - banks, exchanges, trade finance, CBDC, stock, bond, loans, funds, and real estate.
BlockX is set to become an ecosystem that incentivizes developers to build scalable and cost-efficient dApps using EVMs like Ethereum, Matic, Solana, Binance Smart Chain, and more.
It is an interoperable blockchain with an EVM set at the very core so that Smart Contracts can be deployed, as well as some of the existing dApps.
Bridges and Oracles will be used to connect the BlockX EVM to the outside community - this process and its surrounding entities make up our network called the Oxygen Network.
All of the dApps created by the developers of the BlockX community will be connected with the Oxygen Network, which will encompass the BlockX Ecosystem.
BlockX works to produce one of the most compatible systems in Web3 today. Therefore, the following features are essential to be built in order to maximize usability across the many sub-sectors of blockchain:
- An infrastructure built with Metaverse adoption and scalability in mind
- Tokenization of traditional assets like stocks, bonds, using the Tokenizer digital banking product
- Self-sovereign digital identity solutions
- High rewards for Validators & Node Operators from transaction fees
- Off-chain data integration for mapping and data management with Oracles
- Multi-chain token issuance and settlements