Governance practices and decisions are communicated through different types of documents and design artifacts:
- On-chain governance proposals
- Architecture Decision records
- Technical standards / specifications
Venues involve community members to different degrees and individuals often perform multiple roles in the Cosmos ecosystem. Because technical direction setting and development is almost always happening in the open, involvement from members in the extended community occurs organically.
The Community Pool of BlockX will work based on users’ proposals that will be gathered from BlockX communities on Discord, Telegram, and others.
Soon we'll be sharing more information on community proposals and our voting systems, but the primary aim of BlockX remains a fully operational and properly configured network that allows Validators & Delegators to start participating.
However, here are some community proposal aspects to note:
- 20% of tokens that come from block rewards will be sent consistently to the Community Pool
- If a community proposal is successful, funds from the Community Pool will be allocated for it
- If the proposed operation fails, the funds shall be returned to the Community Pool